Heber start date in September?

Hi,

Any other parents who were at the introduction meeting on 14th July for new students joining Heber Primary this fall

The teachers mentioned the start date for new students joining reception in September - but I didn't write it down! Anyone else who was there - could you remind me?

Was it 7th September for kids who had not been at the nursery previously, and 14th September for kids who had been at nursery?

Thanks v much

Claire

Hi,

Have just dug out my letter and it says:

All children NOT from heber nursery will start Wednesday 7 Sept - Friday 9 September; start of day 8:55am up to 12 noon

All children from Heber nursery will start on Monday 12 Sept - Friday 16 September; start of day 8:55am to 1.00pm

All children will stay for lunch from 12 Sept and to be collected at 1.00pm

From Monday 19th September all children will be full tim, starting school at 8:55am. The school day ends at 3.20pm.

Hope that helps, see you at the school gates!

Thanks very much

Now I am worried about why I haven't got my letter!

I got a place after being on waiting list

Heber seemed a little confused about it, although I have confirmation from Southwark, and Southwark have also emailed Heber to confirm this, so it should all be clear, and yet we still don't know which class we will be in, and now haven't got this letter confirming start dates etc. Grr.

I hope I don't have any awkward situations in September when we start.

I assume the school office is closed now for holidays, so nothing I can do but wait until it reopens on the 5th.

Anyways, see you all in September, all being well!