Your views on Foie Gras

Thomas Micklewright

To be fair, it's difficult to tell how pernickity they were if they were killed in the disarrangement of a plane crash, unless they managed to tidy their immediate environs in the aftermath of the disruption before succumbing to an irritably disordered end.

Huguenot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> To be fair, it's difficult to tell how pernickity

> they were if they were killed in the

> disarrangement of a plane crash, unless they

> managed to tidy their immediate environs in the

> aftermath of the disruption before succumbing to

> an irritably disordered end.

Yes but if you sniff them and there's an overwhelming whiff of Vecon you're on the right lines. Hold one up to the light and if there's a translucent element to them they are vegan and safe to eat.

Huguenot Wrote:

> Are you on acid Medic?

Haven't had that since I was about 14. What makes you ask? The licking or guzzling water test I presume.Never fails to work. Humans don't like it though as it highlights yet another unnatural thing they do which they shouldn't.

Alan Medic Wrote:

> To know who is meant to eat meat there is a little

> test. Those who take water by licking it, eat

> meat. Apart from humans, who shouldn't be eating

> it anyway................

Vampire bats feed on blood by lapping at it - should they be told they are really veggies?

Also as mankind is a product of evolution can ANYTHING we do be said to be unnatural?

Finally - I had a cat that licked its own arse - even if I could do that I think I would still use a different method - but we both tried to keep it clean. Unnatural? When was the last time you saw a cow with a clean arse?

What's natural for a cow isn't necessarily natural for a cat or a human. When was the last time you dined on fresh grass or raw whole grain? Or your own half-digested regurgitated food? I like this thread; it's always fun to see how far the stirring of controversy will go and how many detours it will take. Regarding the original topic, I must agree with the person who said that the meat industry as currently practiced is so inhumane that the specific treatment of geese in this case does not stand out.

karter Wrote:

> Nice to see new blood on here. Welcome,

> LHemphillix.

Wasn't he the pale one in the Asterix comics?

LHemphillix:

I think that was me on page one - what a long way we've come.

o0h by the way tomas mikleritw how are your lactose intorant pro vegan propganda dicussion groops going are yuo geting many peple coming along and dont yuo tink its a litler bit dish0nset to market yuor views by xploiting peples fears for the helth of thier kids and fmily i should call southwark tarding standrds as its vergin on teh disonest lol

richardbach Wrote:

> o0h by the way tomas mikleritw how are your lactose intorant pro vegan propganda dicussion

> groops going are yuo geting many peple coming along and dont yuo tink its a litler bit dish0nset

> to market yuor views by xploiting peples fears for the helth of thier kids and fmily i should call

> southwark tarding standrds as its vergin on teh disonest lol

Do you own an anti-spellchecker by any chance?

• 1 year later...