New DJ night at the FHT?

serenity

Hi Gang, I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on the forum recently. With being pregnant and still working, I haven't much time to post. I always feel exhausted! Anyway, I've managed to take a quick break, with a large mug of camomile tea...heaven! I was just wondering if anyone knows about the upcoming DJ. I spoke to a girl called Hannah about it, a few weeks ago, when It was just an idea. I allowed my boyfriend out last night to the FHT and he was no help when I asked him about it. All he kept going on about was a "hot witch", a cat, and a simpleton dressed up as a Mummy! Bless! He said he looked like a child that was let loose with the toilet roll and a ketchup bottle! He said he had a great night. Not so great for me as I had to put up with pig like snoring and whining this morning, when I told him he had to get up for work!

I haven't been on a night out for weeks and quite fancy a couple of hours listening to music. Hannah said that it wasn't going to be House music or nonsense like that! Thank God!!! I'm no longer 20, a size 8, with glow sticks! Some soft reggae sounds good. If there is already a thread advertising the night, then :

(a) I'm sorry for the ramblings above; and

(b) Can someone direct me to them?

Anyway, glad to get in contact with you guys again. Got to go now, as my pig of a boss is giving me dirty looks. He is such a horrible, horrible man. I'm sure he still thinks I'm just pretending to be pregnant, to get extra breaks!!! A man from the stoneage!!!