(Treacle Jr) - Local film

It's largely a categorisation problem, isn't it? FWIW, here's an artist's impression of my thinking when I decided to add to the old thread yesterday.

Is there a previous thread? Well, yes, I contributed to it, though I can't remember when. Never mind, a precautionary search will find it and any other thread in less than thirty seconds. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/search.php?4,search=treacle,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=30,match_forum=ALL

Ah, it's been lounged. Do I want to override the principle of not multiplying threads unnecessarily by starting another thread in the main ED section? Well, personally no, as I don't think it's substantively much more about East Dulwich than, say, the vanity threads about which purportedly notable people are seen in the local shops, bars or caffs.

But subsequently there have been two threads started in the ED section, one of them now lounged. So there are clearly folk who think of it as an ED-interest topic.

If that's the case, I wonder if the best resolution would be to keep one thread here, including a clear reference and link to the original one at http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,541742,706211.

It matters for two reasons

One. Any forum becomes unusable when it's a mess

Two and more importantly. If I want to partake in a discussion and there are three threads open which one do I use. Let's say I pick one arbitrarily, only to find someone else makes a point in another one I want to respond to. So ee both go and cross post in the other one...and on and on it goes

It's basic etiquette and it does matter.

Unless you are Aidan gillens character in the film of course

Go and support Treacle Junior-it's a great film. Mainly shot in East Dulwich and around. Loads of us enjoyed being extras and Jamie Thraves , the director is very talented . Peckham Rye has never looked so beautiful and The Blue Brick ( in its former reincarnation) has a scene shot in it. This may all be in previous threads but I haven't checked.