2 person dining table, garden table, lamps and rugs

Happy Cyclist

Hello, we're looking to buy the following items second hand.

-Small two person dining table, with or without two chairs

-Small garden table (for a balcony), with or without two chairs

-two bedside lamps, either a pair or would buy seperately.

-Living room rug

-Hallway rug, narrow and up to 3metres in length.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a hallway rug which is the size you require.

It is in colour dark grey and light grey squares, very good quality and quite thick. It does however need a clean but in good condition. You can have it for a fiver. I paid about ?80.00 for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'm pretty sure it was still Le Chardon until 2008, maybe later. They also had The Green on East Dulwich Road, which is now Kokum. Service could be a bit 'French' in both places, but the food was good. It then had an incarnation selling quiches or something similar. It was a bit esoteric. The place where everything went against them was Saucy Chip, which was the old Curry Cabin. It's now Joe & The Juice. SE22 Bar was there before Franklin's, which I reckon opened just before the Millennium. I've got a vague recollection an (East) Dulwich Brasserie/Bistro or something similar around there at some point. The photo of the Dulwich Cafe above reminded me of when they changed the name and sign to 'Cafe Dulwich' to reflect how the area was going upmarket.  They didn't change the menu or decor at all. Just the sign.
    • 😥 Sorry, somehow my post above was duplicated instead of being merged with this one, and I can't delete all of the duplicated bits. Many moons ago, we used to have fairly regular "Forum Drinks", where forum members could meet up and get to know each other in real life. We met in a different local pub each time, and sometimes had sticky labels with our forum names on. A lot of those original people have moved away, but it has occasionally crossed my mind that it would be nice to start that up again and be able to put more faces to names (not that I ever remember either faces OR names)  Or maybe it is still happening but I'm kept out of the loop 🤣  Many of those pubs we used to go to have now changed out of all recognition, of course. Also there seem to be more families with young children in the area, for whom evening drinks would be difficult. I don't have time to do it, but if anybody else was up for organising it I'd be happy to help. It mainly involves deciding on a date, I imagine trying to get a rough idea of how many people would be interested,  and then booking a suitable sized space in a local pub and telling people about it on here  I don't know how it was arranged before, but maybe some of the longer standing forum users may know. I just used to turn up!
    • Yup, it's 15 year project (I think some elements of it started a year or so ago).  Imagine how annoyed Earl will be when they find out that the new Teaco superstore planned has underground parking for 530 cars....
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In