East Dulwich Grove closed

New Girl

Hi Ian... the first thing I did was to look up the roadworks on this useful link, but all I could see was the services installation on the Melbourne house, as per above.

But, I just looked now and I could see the notice of an SMA patch in the road on EDG, which is basically a form of heavy tarmac to address the sinking of the existing road surface.

So, it does look like there were several things going on at the same time... it appears that the public notices were just slow to be publically posted and officers difficult to contact.

Details of the London Bridge closure:

From Monday 26 February, until mid-March, London Bridge will be closed northbound on weekdays only, while Cadent (formerly National Grid Gas) carry out emergency gas works on nearby Gracechurch Street.

The restriction does not apply to local buses, taxis, cycles, pedestrians and emergency vehicles.

While this closure is in place, motorists are advised to use Blackfriars or Tower Bridge to cross the river.

uncleglen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> rendelharris Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> Your petty ridiculousness leaves me speechless rh

Hurrah! Long may it last. You claimed that the works in Oval/Kennington were obviously part of Southwark council's end of year road spending spree, if you object to it being pointed out they're in Lambeth try getting your facts right in the first place.