Does anyone remember Peckham Manor School?

atila the gooner

I moved on from Oliver Goldsmith infants school 

I know this topic is an old one but couldn't resist a mention My name is Danny Thomas i went to Peckham Manor boys school 1970 to 1974 got myself expelled at 14years old because i punched a horrid teacher down the stairs at what we called the technical wing his name was Mr Mudway I hatted the bloke, anyway after loads of getting in trouble ended up in a place called Stanford Hill assessment centre Eventually I joined the army spent 13years finding out about my self and learning to respect all different types of people

Fighting was more or less a way of life at that school, and teachers were not interested unless you were a little goody two shoes.  

Kids i remember from school

Donald Manning 

Chris Cooper 

Adi 

Lennard Robinson

Long Man ...cant remember his proper name 

Spooner... cant remember his real name   

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Did you mean PA - Physician Associates?  They have very limited training  (about two years) yet their job title has the word Physician attached to it. It’s very shady.
    • Too long a saga to post on here, and water long ago under the bridge. I didn't complain. I didn't find out it was the wrong hospital department until long afterwards, so  I had unnecessary investigations. I didn't want to take the antibiotics but I was desperate.
    • Many cafes? I only remember two in North Cross Road at any one time when the greengrocers was there? The Blue Mountain was one of them, then Rose opened one at the back of her shop. There was a bar, The Drum, are you thinking of that?
    • I miss the greengrocers that was in Northcross Road.   Loved going there and then to the pet shop and would then stop off for sustenance in one of the many cafes, most of which are no longer there.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In