sorrry to be boring...buggy sunshade question...zzz

...thought I's start a new thread so as not to hijack snowboarder's one. (I also tried to get the bee raincover on yesterday, gave up, put mini sailor in sling and held an umbrella)

Like JennyH I'm looking into what to get for a sunshade - I was thinking of getting the shade a babe style one rather than a sun hood style one, but as I currently use a muslin to block out stimulation and get her to go to sleep as much as for a sun shade, is that still going to be poss if I have a proper shade a babe? i.e, they may be sun protected but surely they can still see out of the shade a babe so very much wakey wakey rather than sleep inducing muslin?!

Would you peg a muslin over the shade a babe? Or better to go for a hood style sunshade and peg a muslin off that as you would the normal hood of your buggy?

Sorry to be so tedious, so early in the day!

Have a look at the protect a bub sunshades. I'm currently using my sister's and it's great. If you want to block out the light completely you can do by pulling down the front and tying the shade further back on the buggy. You can then raise the canopy so when awake the baby can see and still be shaded. Haven't explained it very well but you'd be welcome to come and have a go with mine.