Wanted: Small chest freezer or under counter freezer

Lesley1980

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There are quite a few other cinemas nearby, and may well be one in the new development as I understand it. The bowling alley is a shame, but again there are others (Lewisham and Greenwich). As for pizza hut. I mean come on, seriously? If your vision for London is huge car parks / expanses of tarmac, with warehouse style identikit chains dropped around them, then I despair tbh. 
    • No-one has ever called the Pizza Hut or the car park or the bowling alley or the cinema "home". 
    • Hilariously, I got this reply from Tyne Tunnels about an appeal I made regarding an outstanding fine my brother accrued for me.  We are obviously in the 0.3% they talk about! 🤣   In your appeal, you told us that you did not receive the UTCN letter until 12/09/2024. We use an external provider to produce letters sent by post, and each batch of letters is assigned a consignment number which confirms that they have been passed to the Royal Mail for delivery. Our records show that the UTCN was assigned a consignment number and sent on 21/08/2024. This was sent to the registered keeper using information provided by the DVLA. While consignment numbers themselves are not traceable via the postal service, government figures show that 99.7% of items dispatched by the Royal Mail are deemed to have been successfully delivered, and delivery in this case did not fall within a period of industrial action. We also receive notifications whenever letters cannot be delivered. In this case, the UTCN was not reported as a failed delivery.  
    • Does anybody have stats on the proportion of people local to this massive car park who actually use the pizza place, bowling alley and cinema? Or the proportion of people using the pizza place, bowling alley and cinema who live, say, within a mile of it? Thought not. It seems to me that the green spaces which are going to be incorporated will be much more beneficial all round.  Southwark Park (the nearest park, I believe?) is nice, and well used by these mysterious "local" people. If there is going to be a larger supermarket than the one already there, then that's also benefitting the local people, isn't it? Presumably there will be a supermarket  car park for those who can afford to buy and run a car and don't care about the cost to the environment?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In