Help in writing an essay

angry_dog

I don't think cheating on your school work should be your first choice - how will that help you learn? To improve your English vocabulary and grammar skills you need to do the work yourself, make mistakes (which is fine - that's how you learn) and improve. If you don't understand a point, I would urge you to ask your English teacher and to say you don't understand and I would have thought they will explain things to you and maybe try to line up some extra help in areas you find difficult. Also, explain this to your parents - they should help you as well. Good luck - I hope it goes well. Keep trying!

If you get someone to write your essay then you will be cheating (plagiarism) - cheating those in your place of education and cheating yourself. It is fine to ask for advice and guidance - that's what education is about - you learn from others and then apply your learning. But using someone else to write your coursework is something which, if discovered by e.g. a university, could lead to your expulsion from the course. And rightly so. Any qualification you otherwise gain will not be yours but the essay writer's. How would you feel if you found yourself being treated by a doctor who had got someone else to sit his/ her exams and do his/ her course work? Reassured? Happy?

If it is I hope potential customers are reading these responses. Cheating is shameful. Anyone who proposes cheating should be ashamed. Anyone offering cheating services leaves their clients open to significant sanctions if discovered. Universities, certainly, are using increasingly sophisticated methods to identify plagiarism. Luckily the 'coursework' elements of many secondary qualifications are being reviewed and reduced.

If it is a spam advert I don't think much of the level of spelling/grammar they're providing!

Presumably they were intending (if it's spam) to address a demographic which needed help. A perfectly drafted request might have led one to wonder why help was needed. This one makes it perfectly clear. If it is 'secret spam' it is actually good secret spam on that account, and maybe well targeted. Except the ED Forum probably has relatively few potential customers for the service as its readers. So actually, well targeted in terms of content, but not in terms of channel.