Cow hide rug to buy

PINKSHARK78

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Dear oh dear. They have a childlike trust in Royal Mail, don't they?
    • There are quite a few other cinemas nearby, and may well be one in the new development as I understand it. The bowling alley is a shame, but again there are others (Lewisham and Greenwich). As for pizza hut. I mean come on, seriously? If your vision for London is more strip malls / huge car parks with warehouse style chains dropped around them, well I don't know what to say tbh 
    • No-one has ever called the Pizza Hut or the car park or the bowling alley or the cinema "home". 
    • Hilariously, I got this reply from Tyne Tunnels about an appeal I made regarding an outstanding fine my brother accrued for me.  We are obviously in the 0.3% they talk about! 🤣   In your appeal, you told us that you did not receive the UTCN letter until 12/09/2024. We use an external provider to produce letters sent by post, and each batch of letters is assigned a consignment number which confirms that they have been passed to the Royal Mail for delivery. Our records show that the UTCN was assigned a consignment number and sent on 21/08/2024. This was sent to the registered keeper using information provided by the DVLA. While consignment numbers themselves are not traceable via the postal service, government figures show that 99.7% of items dispatched by the Royal Mail are deemed to have been successfully delivered, and delivery in this case did not fall within a period of industrial action. We also receive notifications whenever letters cannot be delivered. In this case, the UTCN was not reported as a failed delivery.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In