Hanoushka - High quality painting and decorating services

Hanoushka

Another fantastic review for Hussein and his team. They painted my front room, landing, study and exterior stonework and did a brilliant job. They listened to all my requirements and had an excellent eye for detail. They went above and beyond and I couldn’t not be happier. I won’t hesitate in having them back to paint the remainder of the house. Very fair pricing too. Would absolutely recommend. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We also just wanted to add our praise to Hussein and his team for expertly decorating two rooms for us this January. They did a great job, with a high attention to detail, were very neat and tidy and polite. We will be using them again as we work through the house! 

• 1 month later...

Would happily recommend Hanoushka for future decorating jobs and would definitely reach out to them again. Hussein and his main painter Khaled did the painting of our house in Forest Hill last summer (and then back again last month for some additional works). Hussein and Khaled were professional throughout and completed the job to a high standard. They did all internal rooms and our front door too. Would recommend!

• 3 weeks later...

Would recommend Hussein. He’s done a cracking job on three of our rooms and we’ve booked him to do two more. He’s polite, hard working and turns up on time. He also gave us some good advice about finishes and options. He communicates clearly, so you know what’s happening and he was competitively priced. Looking forward to him working his magic on our next two rooms. Thanks Hussein!! 

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Hussein and team who have just painted the entire interior of our house. The end result looks great and the team were hardworking and polite, getting it all done in a tight timeframe. They were also careful to protect everything which hasn’t always been my experience with other decorators! The communication with Hussein was clear throughout. Highly recommend and would definitely use again! 

• 1 month later...

Hussein and his team were incredibly flexible, accomodating and professional when it came to painting the reception area at our busy sports centre. They were able to work around our hectic day to day and still provide a safe, speedy and professional paint job. I can't thank the team enough for their hard work and look forward to working with them again in the future. Would recommend! 

• 1 month later...

Nothing short of an excellent experience with Hussein and his team. First project was a full flat decoration following building works. Hussein was very flexible to suit builders changing timeline. Excellent finish and came back until everything was perfect. Second project was an external decoration. Again done super quick and perfect finish. Let himself in and out. Very meticulous throughout. Highly highly recommend. 

Edited by cw16

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Decorators; 

I have just used Hussein and his team @HANOUSHKA Design for the second time at our home in SE23 (Forest Hill). The first time was two years ago when they redecorated the whole house after we had returned from overseas and several years of renting the house. 

This time, we asked them to do the sanding, preparation and painting for our sash windows that we had had upgraded. There where multiple changes with the dates because of our carpenters but Hussein was very responsive and flexible, even though it was an inconvenience to him. 

When they started they committed to the job fully, were on site promptly, always pleasant and tidy and most importantly did a very good job of the sanding, preparation and painting. I'm happy to recommend Hanoushka and will use them again next time we have decorating at our house. 

Please pm me if you have any questions. Matt 

Hussein (Hanoushka Design's) contacts: 

Phone Number: 07491 113036
Email Address: [email protected]