Birthday presents for 5 y o girl

Yes we donated an old canon to her (after she broke the lens but still works) and she also has a Vtech. So camera is out should have mentioned that...

She's into dolls, role playing, reading, ballet, drama club, sports, school, anything girly but has pretty much anything. First grandchild so spoiled rotten

Actually had a couple of good ideas while watering the garden - flower press and rose bush as she is very into flowers and always wants to cut mine

any electronic gadgets that help with reading out there? That would be good for her

and if any of you have a toy kitchen would you recommend it? Or is it going to just take up space and not be used? She loves helping out while we cook and makes her own brews out of leaves and sticks etc

My daughter has had a toy kitchen since she was 3 (now 5) and she still uses it pretty much every day - you end up getting loads of plastic food which tends to get spread around the house though!

Yep though perhaps something less thorny... She has a set of gardening tools but most have been left in the rain for over a year so a new set would be a good idea. I need a plant that flowers profusely and is good for cut flowers.

Any good books you folks can recommend? She has tons of books but haven't bought her anything recently (Octonauts was latest purchase some months back).

I like the toy kitchen idea but they are either plastic and rather awful or wood, very pretty and really expensive. Hmmmmm

I used to love the Katie Morag books (Marie Hedderwick) and recently bought some for my 4 year old goddaughter. If she hasn't already discovered them, the Milly Molly Mandy books are fab for that age too.

If she likes ballet, does she do lessons - maybe a new bag for her shoes? Or a ballet-themed book?

Has she got any of the klutz drawing books? Bug habitat, worm farm, ant farm - worm farm went down really well with my girls. Cool colouring books, eg the doodle series, with a big box of pencils/pens. Junie b jones series are brilliant us classics about a small girl starting school. Playmobil/Lego.