Favorite Game/Computer

I still have my old Vic20 in the loft... (3.5k RAM as standard.. although I upgraded to 16k with a 'ram pack' the size of a video cassette so I could play 'Gorf')

I still have my Elite 'lens lock' somewhere too ha ha

Revenge of Shinobi on Sega Megadrive, Streetfighter 2 on SNES, Chase HQ on my Amstrad CPC464, Super Mario Bros 2 NES.... They just don't make 'em like they used to!!!

By the way, it goes without saying EVERY ZELDA GAME EVER MADE ON ANY NINTENDO CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!! :)-D

About 20 years ago my brother and I were hooked on a game called 'Willy' (he was a worm). It came 'free' with the Amstrad that my dad bought. Basically it involved Willy going up different levels and eating/dodging things to get there (pretty usual format I guess). If any of you can find it so that somehow I can play it again, I'll buy you a pint (or three) at the next ED forum meet up.

My girlfriend's brother bought a Wii back from Hong Kong a few months back. We all gathered round in her flat, enthusiastically playing the bowling game - which was fun for 10 minutes. But then my arm started hurting. And I pointed out that there was a real bowling alley a 5 minute walk away, which is a lot more fun.

Yes, but Jezza they're not open at 3am when you're crippled by alcohol and looking to resolve a conversational dispute in an non-confrontational manner!

Besides, if that were a St Reatham Superbowl you'd only be the victim of a 40-strong steamer gang mugging ;-)

PS. Mincer Willy! Ho ho! Someone call Island - this has to be a winner!

You b@$stard.

My neighbour when I was a kid, Geoff 'divot' Burkimshire, used to own one of those, but whenever I went round he wouldn't play because it was "boring". He was a total $h1thead. He couldn't imagine what it was like to live in a family of teachers...

Pretty rubbish name too, and I bet he's still got it, along with his allergies.