Black and white cat

miss T

Hey guys - i am absolutely not sure where to post this but.... there is a gorgeous black and white cat, with a collar and bell, who has been around outside for a while now. Moatly on the corner of Dunstans and Goodrich - so, so friendly, comes running over and rolling on back to get tummy tickled. Thing is, he/she is around all the time - I saw him today early morning and ive just been to put recycling out (1am)and he ran up to me, tried to get into my flat - i would be tempted but my kitty says NO lol - i guess i just need to find out if he/she has a home and not missing cos of the hours thst i see him. He is an absolute darling and his coat looks healthy but he's just out on the street all the time so wanted to check. Thanks.

Hi - I am going to try - bumped into my neighbour who said he has noticed him at crack of dawn when hes going to work and real late at night too - tonight he was outside mine and was soaking wet - weird cos i know he must be able to shelter some place but i dried him quickly. he's so damn soppy - seems just to be wanting contact and affection - i cant figure out why he is out in the rain - i never met a cat who would choose rain over indoors. Anyway, im keeping my eye on him and will try snap him asap