thefts of moped parts

hi I have already posted about my moped cover being stolen but now it seems that at night parts are being stolen off my moped ,woke up this morning to find that both my mirrors had been tampered with and the right side one stolen ,wondering if some one is selling them on to unsuspecting buyers or trying to get parts for their moped if that is the case then why not try Honda rider on the one way system as they are cheap and helpful rather than stealing other people's property which could cause accidents or worse , I love where I live and I know it's common for these sorts of things to happen but would they just stop doing it to me

can't believe what some people will nick , they tried it with my tax disk and I bought the one with the security screws as well , now I don't have too much garden space but that is where I have it locked up now and if they try again will hope to catch them in the act so I can kick their a**$?

but not to much so I get into trouble for taking

matters into my own hands.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Southwark have decided to no longer supply or support the use of the smaller blue boxes for recycling  https://www.southwark.gov.uk/bins-and-recycling/recycling/your-recycling-containers Fot those of you that currently use a blue box, it will be removed and a large blue bin will replace it. A lot of people use the blue boxes to avoid cluttering their gardens or the street so whilst I understand their health and safety reason, it's going to potentially lead to more clutter on bin day or more bins left on streets as there is no room in properties. 
    • That would be a reasonable attitude as regards the management, but my experience is that the posties are doing the best they can but are woefully understaffed (there's no cover for sickness or leave, and some walks have no regular postie assigned) and, despite denials, packages are prioritised over letter post. Posties can only physically carry parcels to far fewer addresses than letters, which means even on existing walks they don't take letters out wit them if they are carrying parcels. Because they cannot walk to the DO (in Peckham) they have to drive there and back, with two or 3 walks worth in each van. Making covering another postie's  walk that much more difficult.
    • What was the "very serious and violent" crime?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In