unerhill road

i live on underhill road.some one broke in to my house on friday 18th march 5pm--9pm from the back garden took lap tops watches passports ect ect..they went out from my back garden in to lordship lane were the harvister pub is.if any oneb has any information i would be greatfull and if you know of any cctv around there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That would be a reasonable attitude as regards the management, but my experience is that the posties are doing the best they can but are woefully understaffed (there's no cover for sickness or leave, and some walks have no regular postie assigned) and, despite denials, packages are prioritised over letter post. Posties can only physically carry parcels to far fewer addresses than letters, which means even on existing walks they don't take letters out wit them if they are carrying parcels. Because they cannot walk to the DO (in Peckham) they have to drive there and back, with two or 3 walks worth in each van. Making covering another postie's  walk that much more difficult.
    • What was the "very serious and violent" crime?
    • Dear Residents, We are pleased to announce that Dulwich Hill Safer Neighbourhoods Team will be hosting a Bike Marking and Registration event on Sunday, 29th September 2024 at Piermont Green, Peckham Rye Road, SE22, from 10:00am - 12:00pm. This initiative is designed to help keep your bike safe by marking and registering it with the Metropolitan Police database. if you own a bicycle and are keen to protect it from theft, this is an excellent opportunity to do so. The service is completely free of charge and aims to promote safety and security within the community. We encourage all local cyclists to take advantage of this opportunity, We look forward to seeing you there! Kind Regards, Dulwich Hill Safer Neighbourhoods Team    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In