The Barry Barry Road Race 2011: Date Announcement - Saturday 23rd of July

I would just like to give Marj's endorsement for the 2011 barry barry road race. Help ma boab has been "filling me in" on how it's a true, civic event. Let's all be careful out there...increasing phasers fae malkey tae jakey...CHARGE!!!!!

Greetings Sports Fans

Well the time is almost upon us, however there is still some time to fit in some last minute training. Myself and Help Ma Boab are currently in Eastbourne cramming in some sprint drinking training.

The weather is of course once again looking Barry and we should be in for a Full Tilt Boogie day of fun.

So ensure your lasers are on chare tonight and set them to Malky in the morning and we'll see ya at the starting line.

Gun goes off at 3, drinks orders need to be in by 2. We'll be in the Plough from 12. Run Safe

Barry Barry Bob

We got relagated.......check

I got hame from Eastbourne......check

Surfbobby.......missing in Eastbourne.....check

See you at the pivo line, where ever that is for you on your personal journey of the Barry Barry Road Race...check

Warm ups from noon...check

Gun goes aff at 3pm.....check...

It'll be Barry....ken.

One last time....check.

Lasers set tae....MALKY....CHARGE!

Severe chaffage from Purple Lycra bodysuit - Check!

A banging headache from a good afternoon/night drinking session - Check!

Worth it? - Double Check!

What's the BBRR Facebook page for the photos?

Many thanks once again.

Westie

kristymac1 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Well done everyone yesterday - great day and fab

> news about the cash for MS society.

> Photos on my facebook page photos BBRR(I couldn't

> upload to the Barry Barry roadrace fb page for

> some reason).

>

> Lemmy, you're my favourite..........

Can't see the pics unless you change your security settings.