Posts being deleted. (Not an ED Issue but trying to make a point)

Y'all realise you're arguing with a 20 year old girl right?! You all must feel so accomplished, old fuckers!

To whomever said I was cruel to my cats - don't ever be so ridiculous. I love my cats more than I like human beings, you bunch of pricks. I will however be VERY cruel to you though, if I see any of ya's in the street! Yes, I'm threatening you, 'edcam'! I've said it to admin and I'll say it again - ED is a very small place and I'm a girl with NOTHING to lose. :)

I'm not one for arguing online. I rather do that shit face to face. So if anyone else has any smart ass remarks they wanna get off their chest TO MY FACE without an online audience then please feel welcome to knock on my door (and quickly be, uh, 'removed' from my property) :)

But you're clearly comfortable with sending threatening private messages. You'd be wise to stop that stuff now and spend the effort on caring for your cats properly.

Ronnijade Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm not one for arguing online. I rather do that

> shit face to face. So if anyone else has any smart

> ass remarks they wanna get off their chest TO MY

> FACE without an online audience then please feel

> welcome to knock on my door (and quickly be, uh,

> 'removed' from my property) :)

Ronnijade Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm not one for arguing online. I rather do that

> shit face to face. So if anyone else has any smart

> ass remarks they wanna get off their chest TO MY

> FACE without an online audience then please feel

> welcome to knock on my door (and quickly be, uh,

> 'removed' from my property) :)

And if you fail to 'remove' said people, for you to then run off crying, saying 'boo hoo I'm just a 20 year old girl'?

Ronni, seriously, you're taking this too personally. I'm all for strong opinions being expressed without reservation but now you're just coming across as a bit foolish.

Your age and gender have nothing to do with it, and openly threatening people isn't going to get you anywhere. You may indeed mean every word you say, in which case I'd suggest not getting involved in online discussions if you feel you can't - or shouldn't - keep the online world and real world separate.

As I say, I'm totally in favour of people speaking their mind and not holding back, but even I recognise there's a line, and I think you just went over it. Maybe step away from the forum, and remember those things in life that you cherish and care about - the EDF plainly isn't one of them, so you aren't losing anything by not engaging with it.

Defending your position is cool, but past that you're slipping into pure anger, which is never healthy.

Oh, you're extremely right. I have taken all of this very personally, as it was intended to be perceived. I'm an extremely angry person, and that is why I'm strongly advising people to stop testing my patience. I've even hinted in previous posts that I have A LOT going on at the moment, things that don't need to be spoken about on here, but yet..........

I have done absolutely nothing wrong but have been met with backlash that has made me explode with anger - and I will defend myself until the day I die. As if I'm going to let a bunch of Dulwich mugs tell me about myself. LOL

Loz: Why don't you come and find out for yourself? But I'll bet you I wouldn't. ;)

If this thread could be closed or deleted to stop anyone else 'discussing' a nonexistent matter, that'd be great, as I'm, as I'm sure a select few others here are, just getting wound up now. And idk about you lot but I have bigger things to worry about.

I'm going to stop posting AS SOON AS EVERYONE ELSE DOES. This 'issue' is RESOLVED. Thanks

Well this'll be the last thing I say then, but if you can't see where you've gone over the line then that's your problem. I suspect you and the internet aren't going to get on, because you can't seem to recognise the point at which you plainly needed to step away from the keyboard.

I wish you luck; anger is a terrible poison, believe me I know.