What is Omrith like?

Nero

We have had many take aways from Omrith and I think they are FABULOUS. Please excuse my gush but we were knocked out the first time we ordered from them - plus hubby has been able to re-use the plastic containers for screws, nails, string etc and other male paraphenalia. We always get some free stuff thrown in with our order too. I was very upset that I missed out on the opportunity to canvas on their behalf during the great curry debate. There is more to food in ED than Lordship Lane.

I have eaten there about half a dozen times and had a take-away about the same number. I would give it a 90% hit rate of being excellent. If however you eat there, when you go to the loo don't be tempted to look into the kitchen through the window in the door - if you do you will be a little surprised that such great food could be produced in such a place. Oh yeh and they are friendly people too and it is often not too crowded like some LL establishemnts .....

Well, here I am with a very good report on said Omrith. We went and it was busy, with a reserved sign on a couple of places, so we went to the pub next door, which was empty. Before we did, a couple at one of the tables said they were nearly ready to go, but it would be ten mins, so that's why we went for a drinky. We'd nearly finished our drinks when the couple who'd told us they were almost ready to go came in the pub to tell us! They did this just to be nice, and we were later told by Omrith staff that they come every week. So, 8/10 for Omrith and its food and its customers and its staff! Nero

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• wanted curtains to be relined or  ready made curtain linings to be fitted to my favourite curtains.  please send me a private massage if you can help.   Thank you
    • What I don't understand is those that are clamouring for this says there is an urgent need for more teachers yet they also say there are lots of places at schools for the children leaving private school due to dwindling pupil numbers (at primary especially). Surely then the teacher "gap" can, in part, be plugged by this?   This does seem a very blinkered, dog whistle attack on a certain part of private education and it will be interesting to see how the courts (and Europe) views it. Given the government accelerated the rollout to happen in the middle of a school year (which no-one thought was a good idea) probably shows they may not believe they are on strong ground - it feels like a "beg for forgiveness rather than ask for permission" situation.
    • I have tried Ancestry (library) and Findmypast (library and paid). They both pay for archives to digitise some of their holdings. Forget details, Both has things other doesn't but think Ancestry is ahead. I found the search facility frustrating - you needed to play with options a lot.   My dad did research before these sites existed which was harder work but more fun. I recall instances where Ancestry made wrong assumptions (something like mire than one John and Joan Walker in same town).  
    • 01102528 and 01902663 are the two linked Police crime report numbers associated with the individual in the photos.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In