You know what time it is, people of ED

I cried at the credits too. Honestly. I blamed it on the fact that this far into the series I knew the people behind the stories... But I think I'm just really soppy about babies since having one myself. We are due a heavy one soon aren't we, considering the stories so far. It's been said before I know but what a brilliant piece of television it is.

oh dear, I've cried through most of this one already. Makes you so very grateful if you've had a straightforward time, as the amazing woman has said so well. On a lighter note, I love the young men this series, so sweet whilst trying to be cool in such a female world.

Finally caught up on last week's episode - just in time for the new one tonight. Agree was so emotional. Can't believe how strong they all were. Also loved the lighter moments, including when Sophia's mother in law told her she'd put on weight around her face- her expression was classic!

• 3 weeks later...

I was amazed at little William, and really thought he wouldn't make it. Quite, quite incredible.

So is that the season over then? For real addicts, there's Lambing Live starting on BBC 1 next Monday....

I am obv a bit weird - I found the older midwife who was talking about how she would always step in for any of her colleagues because she had no one waiting for her at home, and on how she felt about midwifery and her vocation really moving. Am however in slightly hormonal/emotional state post baby no 2 so could just be me....

I have a feeling she is retiring? Or was that the other lady from the Xmas special? I do find her lovely, v old school but in a nice way.

Obviously before it all got emotional for the Italian couple I was thinking 'blimey' with the way the husband was talking about his mum - eek, just as well they all get on well!

No sb, not just you - I've just watched Monday's episode and actually started crying at the Sister Kay bit (after having cried through pretty much the whole episode) - and I had baby no 2 8 months ago so no excuse for me!