Soft Play any recommendations ???

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any CLEAN decent soft play places suitable for 1 year olds? we recently visited Peckham soft play which was our first & LAST visit we was not impressed at all it was very basic plus the few soft items they had looked just about fit enough to give a dog as a play toy the ball pool smelt very strong of dried urine & the balls were rather dirty & the whole area looks like its in desperate need of some attention so anyone thinking of going I would not recommend it at all but if anyone knows of a good one or two please could you let me know as I would love to take my boys.

Thanks Tripletmum

Sorry to highjack but can anything be done to make peckham pulse clean up their act? I was there a few weeks ago when a small boy vomited into the balls and they had no idea what to do. They didn't even close the area and kids were skidding through the sick. Not nice. I was going to write a letter of complaint but haven't got around to it yet. I've just not been back since, but it's a shame as its our closest softplay.

Having twins, I find Gambados just TOO much and have done ever since they got mobile. Unless you have one adult per child, you will go mad worrying where they are and they slide under the gate and try to get on the roundabout alone (or at least mne do) Bit of a no no for under 3 multiples in my view!

We like Little rascals at Bellingham, our twins are 2 3/4 and have been OK to run about there since they were 2. Easier parking and much cheaper than Gambados (take a utlity bill so you can join up, it's not much but you get a big discount on etry)

Gambados do a 3m season ticket well as an annual one btw

I only ever went to Gambados on the weekend but hated it for our young toddler. It was overrun by olderkids - little Sparks was knocked over a few times - and they play Really loud music whic i found very off putting. Maybe it's different during the week? The Spa is very nice though...

Has anyone been to kidspace just beyond ikea? Looks expensive!!

Little snowboarder actually quite enjoyed the rather grandly named 'toddler world' at Crystal Palace - doesn't look nearly as impressive as proper soft play, but at 1-2yrs they can't go on the big stuff, but are too old/energetic for the baby ball pit areas. At Crystal Palace he could RUN which is what he loves, and could watch the diving when lobbing giant skittles got a bit boring....