Neff double oven

mattm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Special Deliveries were correctly addressed. Another proof copy posted off to Yorkshire by Special Deliver did arrived today. I have sent a message to [email protected] the CEO of the PO asking him to investigate.
    • Well tomorrow when I return from work I will find out if my complaint has been addressed.   Will I have any letters in my box?  If so will the letters actually be mine.   Or will it be that I have no post.   Let's wait and see.    I will let you all know when I get home tomorrow... Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'd love to have some post tomorrow..... Tomorrow's a day away........  
    • On Saturday I phoned Royal Mail to arrange for the parcels which should have arrived on Friday (and then Saturday) to be delivered on Tuesday, as I had a dental appointment on Monday. Surprise surprise, they were delivered on Monday. Luckily someone else happened to be here, as they arrived shortly before I came back from the dentist.  I had another two parcels arrive on time today. Amazing.
    • We recently hired Tony to remodel our garden, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Tony and his colleague Ben did an excellent job from start to finish. He gave us great advice when planning the work. The preparation was thorough and the final work was of a very high standard. He landscaped and built a beautiful new porcelain patio area for us having done a great job of preparing the area first. He added new fencing at the bottom of the garden, built a new concrete shed base and constructed a new shed for us, all while keeping everything incredibly tidy throughout the process. Tony’s professionalism and attention to detail really stood out, and we’re so impressed that we’ll be having him back in the new year to continue with the second part of our garden redesign. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a landscaper. His contact number: 07931 549144  email: [email protected]
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In