Btwin Triban 520 flat bar road bike ?260 - NOW SOLD

NOW SOLD, THANKS

A Btwin Triban 520 flat bar road bike in excellent condition. Bought new from Decathlon Surrey Quays in September 2016, done approximately 500 miles since. Aluminium frame with carbon fork, Shimano Sora drivetrain, very light (9.7kgs) and fast. It?s a brilliant bike which can handle anything from sportives to commuting to light trails. See the full description here:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/triban-520-flat-bar-road-bike-sora-id_8322799.html?gclid=CP6YsYa64tMCFaW37Qod2ocAZQ#sL?iv_=__iv_p_1_g_25792519256_c_93735739016_w_pla-283458000618_n_g_d_c_v__l__t__r_1o1x_pla_y_15177021_f_online_o_496263_z_GB_i_en_j_283458000618_s__e__h_1006886_ii__vi__

Bike has been upgraded with a new tyre combination: Btwin 700x35 hybrid front, Vittoria Randonneur 700x28 rear (?25). This makes for a bit more comfort on unpaved paths, towpaths etc. The original Hutchinson 700x25 tyres are still available and happy to refit them before collection if you would prefer. Also included is a pair of Wellgo clipless pedals (?28) ? flat for ordinary shoes on one side, SPD clips on the other. The saddle has been changed to a brand new Btwin Sport 100 (wife put her own favourite on it, which she wants to keep, and gave away the original). Original lights and bell included.

This bike is classified by Decathlon as a ?small?: it fits my wife (5?7?) fine and when I?ve borrowed it it?s perfectly comfortable for me (5?11?). In the pictures it?s set up for my wife (30? inside leg) and, as you can see, there?s plenty of room to adjust up or down.

There is the odd small ding/scratch mark on the frame as would be expected on any bike that?s been ridden and a tiny scuff on the right brake lever from rubbing on another bike in transit. Again, this is barely noticeable, just mentioning in the interests of full disclosure. Otherwise the bike is in near-showroom condition, having been only used on weekends and cleaned and oiled after every ride and always stored indoors.

Only selling as my wife has decided trail riding?s the thing for her and so wants to switch to a suspension mountain bike. This model is currently sold in Decathlon for ?429, so at ?260 it?s an excellent opportunity to get a virtually new bike with upgrades for less than 2/3 of the original price.

PM if interested, viewing of course welcome.

Archived