Best Place to pull?

Dulwich Born And Bred

Dulwich is full of yummy mummies, yuppies and z list celebs, anyway I have some single friends, they want to hit Dulwich bars and pubs and pull some decent men...any recommendation? It would help if they were not the types that go to Kebab and wine after hours, or are best buddies with the local fruitcakes ( you know who I mean!)

Won't go down well with some here, but I once met somebody in Caffe Nero, over coffee and cake. Years of taking Penguin classic and a newspaper finally paid off. Well, at least for a couple of months. That said, she loved the area so much she did move here.

Won't go down well with some here, but I once met somebody in Caffe Nero, over coffee and cake. Years of taking Penguin classic and a newspaper finally paid off. Well, at least for a couple of months. That said, she loved the area so much she did move here.d

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think people who go out with the specific

> intention of pulling can look a bit desperate and

> that puts people off.

Agreed, so take my advice, wear your smelliest clothes and dress like a slob, don't shave for a week (ladies this means you) and forget what draw your deodrant is in, don't wash/shower or clean your teeth for a month... this technique never fails to wow the opposite sex who normally drop in a dead faint at your feet as a result... ;-)

As for the best places to pull... everywhere is a good place providing you make good eye contact and flirt a little in my opinion (speaking as a man, if any woman flirts for more then 1 second with most of us then our interst is aroused* instinct takes over and Bob's your cross dressing auntie !!)

*Note I said interest not anything else ... so no smut please

LuvPeckham Wrote:

> Agreed, so take my advice, wear your smelliest

> clothes and dress like a slob, don't shave for a

> week (ladies this means you) and forget what draw

> your deodrant is in, don't wash/shower or clean

> your teeth for a month... this technique never

> fails to wow the opposite sex who normally drop in

> a dead faint at your feet as a result... ;-)

Are you Pete Docherty in disguise?

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've never been a puller or pullee and with the

> lovely Lady MacGabhann I have no need to be, but I

> have "encountered" several very nice people in

> Inside 72 over the years - I say it's the music

'never'...................how did the good Lady MacGabhann obtain her title Sean?

Animals who have the ability to learn skills like grooming. Our mastery of such skills makes us attractive to the opposite sex.

I think there is some primal correlation between a man?s ability to wash his armpits and his ability to kill mammoths.

I could be wrong though.