Best baby gym?

My two month old son is showing interest in toys etc and thought it would be a good time to invest in a baby gym. He has got an old hand me down but most of the toys are missing so this would be a belated xmas present.

Which one should I go for? There's a bewildering array out there and the one I like (Lamaze pyramid gym) does not have any space for him to roll etc.

We have the Fisher Price Rainforest gym, which is garish but great, with not too awful music choices (in fact the rainforest noises are quite relaxing!). And my very large nearly 5 month old managed to roll in it yesterday several times!

This is the cheapest place at the mo, we got ours from Amazon.

http://www.babycity.co.uk/gyms-playmats-tummy-time-activity-gyms/fisher-price/fisher-price-rainforest-melodies-lights-deluxe-gym-pd-1425.html?pageId=pd&utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=marketing_medium&utm_campaign=froogle_feed

3rd comment for the rainforest gym - lil bugglet loves chatting to the butterflies and we've "customised" it by adding few other toys off the loops (favourite being Emily). Really like the fact that all the hanging toys that come with the gym do something (rattle/spin/have bell) which has reinforced/encouraged her developing motor skills - at 3.5mths I can now see why they call it a baby gym!