SAAB 9-3 1.9L - ?600

FH

Still trying to sell this car! Call or text 07718310932 (Felicity) - send me your email if you want photos becuse this forum does not have great resolution limits and you need to see this car in all its considerable glory

?600, half a tank of petrol in there, real bargain - selling becasue we are moving

SAAB 1.9L, blue-grey

No MOT, but had one until recently and it will pass, new auxiliary belt this time last year

Very low GENUINE mileage for age of car (81k miles and the car is from 1999) - service history proves mileage

Great runner, very reliable, near complete service history, no rust

Three careful lady owners

Only problems: lights are a bit weak - easily fixed, air con dials need glueing back on, really have to be sure you put the handbrake on (easily tested by jumping up and down a bit once you've parked)

OK, if you want to come and see this car, or test it, please be aware: this car is from 1999. I was 11 when this car was new. Of course it is not perfect. I'm not perfect now either. Of course the dashboard sometimes says bizarre stuff - none of it's come true (so far...). If you want a new Mercedes, this car is not for you. However if you want an absolute ripper of a car that can fit half of IKEA in it, has legendary safety credentials, legendary life-span and an awesome NIGHT PANEL (!!!!) then this car is for you. It can do 120 mph and you can do literally anything in 2nd gear. That is a promise. And no you cannot take it to a mechanic because it is not insured to be on the road. You can bring your mechanic to see it though, that's cool. Cats play on top of this car at night - you can see the little paw prints in the morning. That's how great it is.

Archived