Samson Go Mic - portable USB Microphone

I have this device going spare. It's brand new and has never been used.

I have to admit to having cracked it open a few months ago to use the microUSB to USB cable inside so that has had some use (but will sell with). It also comes with a carry case and a mount to attach it to your laptop.

The RRP on this bit of kit was ?70 but you can find online for ?40. I am looking for ?35ono.

Pick up from Muschamp Rd, SE15 or I could possibly meet you at Peckham Rye station if that's easier.

For those that understand these things:

Portable USB condenser microphone

Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required

Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk

Perfect for recording music, podcasting, field recording, iChat, VoIP and webcasting

Switchable cardioid and omnidirectional polar pickup patterns

Smooth flat frequency response of 20Hz to 18kHz

Stereo 1/8'' headphone output for zero-latency monitoring

Includes cable clip and carrying case

Compatible with Samson's Sound Deck Software (Sold Separately via Samson)

Specifications

Polar Pattern: Cardioid and Omni

Frequency Response:

Cardioid: 80Hz - 18kHz

Omni: 20Hz - 20kHz

Element Type: Fixed Charge Electret

Element Diameter: 10mm

Diaphragm Thickness:

Cardioid: 4 Microns

Omni: 2 Microns

Sensitivity: -47 ?3dB/Pa

SPL: 121dB