Desktop PC inc monitor, keyboard, mouse, upgraded RAM - all good working order: ?20

caro7

Looking to rehome a desktop PC that we no longer have space for. Comes with 15" black Dell monitor, black Dell keyboard, mouse, upgraded RAM, and all connecting leads. The PC was custom-built about 10 years ago, so there's no make/model number.

NB: the PC does NOT come with an internal hard drive. So the whole lot might be more useful for parts/spares. Collect from Rye Hill Park, just off Peckham Rye.

Well there may not be a model number on the base but motherboard type ...

Ram size , hard drive connection type, graphic card , Wi-Fi cards etc could have been mentioned in here ....

Maybe it's ?20 but if it's not usable then there is no need to flush ?20 to the toilet though ...

I could pop in and have a look but I won't commit to buy scrap metal till I find out that it's worth dragging home with me ..

If you want then PM me specs that I've mentioned or let me know if or when can I have a look at it .

Thx

Dan

Fair points all, apart from the suggestion I'm trying to get money for scrap metal but I'll let that slide ;) My bad for not getting that info before I took the hard drive out - we did try to find out by taking off the back and peering at the hardware, but alas there's nothing printed on it. But you're welcome to pop around and take a look - I'll drop you a PM now.

Archived