Hamax Child bike seat FOR SALE - ?50

Last year i brought a brand new bike from Evans (see bike post) and seat thinking I would ride to and from school with my child - it didn't work. Child hated seat and was even too big. Used <20 times.

See link to seat:

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-accessories/child-bike-seats/hamax-caress-with-lockable-bracket

I even have the box if you want it packed!

Collection or drop-off considered

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I thought I would post a warning that my dog (a fox hound) was attacked by two pit bulls whilst being walked in Dulwich Wood, near Sydenham Hill yesterday afternoon. Our dog was very badly injured and she and the lady walking her (or son's carer) were only able to get away when some other walkers pulled the dogs off her. Our dog has significant injuries all over her body, fortunately they did not attack our son's carer. The attack has been reported to the police, but if you see such dogs around the area be very careful. They clearly have an owner as they were wearing collars, although if the owner was there they did not make themselves known.    
    • Another recommendation for this company. They painted the lounge and long hallways with woodwork. Great attention to detail and easy to communicate with. Good quality. 
    • Hello does anyone have a dog / baby pen they could sell or lend? our dog is post-op and not allowed to move much for a few weeks so we need something to keep her in   thank you!  
    • Does anyone have an unneeded baby “pen” We actually need it for our dog who is post -op and not allowed to move around much for a few weeks thank you! 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In