The asking embarrassing questions thread

????

It's like Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse with those two.

Perhaps they were young and funny once but these days are living off past glories and are embarrassing themselves like some bedwetting relative you'd rather you didn't have over at Xmas. You try and ignore them but the stench becomes too much.

EDF sure is a steep learning curve!

I had never acknowledged RosieH in any way yet she chooses to involve herself in comments that I have made.

Not content with that she initiates abuse and derogatory terminology.

After a succession of abusive comments from the delighful RosieH I then reciprocate, so RosieH becomes the "young" silent innocent "victim" and I get told to shut up and are abused by others including the cravated Dandy himself David Carnell Esquire!

What a jolly caper with the added bonus of sniping from the periphery of the Inner Circle. LOL

What a charming exclusive little Club this is. lol

I am getting fit. I am trying to, anyway. So I dug out the lateral thigh trainer with optional upper body power cords and the DVD of my old friend who has not changed a bit in the last year since I last exercised with her, Brenda Dysart, encouraging me with a simple workout.

After five mins into the workout, the optional upper body powercords bloody well snapped and I smashed myself in the chin.

Question: WHY has this happened when I was trying to be good!

Grrrr