3 friendly mice looking for a new home (everything included)

Sadly we are looking for a new home for 3 friendly mice. They were bought for my nan who wanted three for some company etc but unfortunately her health and ability means that looking after them has become too difficult for her.

The mice were bought as babies in December. They have been regularly handled and although can be tricky to catch, they are happy to run/climb over your hands etc.

They come with everything you need, the cage, wheel, food bowls, water bottle, accessories like bridges, tunnels, houses, chew toys, remaining bedding, container to put them in when cleaning their cage out.

The food is made by myself by mixing oats, dog biscuit, and birdseed. There's still quite a bit of this left. It's easy and cheap to make and I could tell you how to continue making it for them if you would like.

They enjoy some treats, but are surprisingly fussy for mice! However we always offer them some sort of fresh food so they have the opportunity to eat it. Things like left over veg from dinner, fruit, etc. They seem to like cucumber, cooked peas but can be picky with other stuff. They get meal worms twice a week (a couple of bags will come with them).

These girls are very active and happy, they will nest in their cage by piling all the bedding up and creating tunnels in it. They are nocturnal animals so generally their activity starts in the evening.

They are each a different colour, one black and white, one chocolate brown, and one ginger and white.

Please contact me if you are willing to offer these lovely girls a good home. We are really sad having to let them go.

For the mice and all of the accessories, we are asking ?20, the whole setup will have cost more than ?100 easily.

Thank you very much.

Archived