One Born Every Minute Christmas special

Smiler

O.M.G is all I can say. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but I don't think I'll be watching again!

It reminds me of the night we thought the foxes in our street were having a particularly active and vocal night - until we realised that foxes don't generally shout %?&$%@* and our lovely neighbour had gone into labour:)

To further digress, my favourite acronym is ROFLBSMTT

(which, according to Bill Bailey, is rolling on floor.....but still managing to type)

Was glad to see on the Xmas one that the little boy William, the triplet who was in hospital for ages, was back home. Otherwise agree that the Xmas format was disappointing, think someone's said before that the comedy is helped by good editing.

Have taped last night's along with Glee.

It's gotta be darling husband.

I like YABU (you are being unreasonable).

I can't believe I am agreeing with Keef again. DH is definitely vom-tastic.

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Out of interest, what does "DH" stand for? I know

> it's your other half / Husband, but I don't know

> what the D stands for.

>

> Just looked it up, and it means "Dear Husband".

> Yuk yuk yuk, you should all stop using it

> immediately!

>

> Anyway, sorry, back to one born every minute.

Missed One Born Every Minute - totally forgot about it, so thank you for the reminder for next time!

You can watch it on 4oD little Ed family.

loved it. loved the kids! and how he was just sobbing at the end - v touching.

Keef - they have touched on waterbirths etc, but think you might be right re the difficulty of how much they can show? I actually quite love the two old school midwives, they're so sweet...think I would prefer one of them to the younger one who kept half laughing at the noisy lady.

Managed to watch one born every minute last night on 4od, loved it, was between cringing at the young (both slightly autistic couple?) to turning the volume off on the screaming woman as it was just too much for someone 29 weeks gone... Brilliant though, I'm very glad it's back on... Gives me a valid crying excuse!

I made the same comment about them all seemingly birthing on their backs to DH Keef... I think Ratty might be right about it being a Southampton thing.

Best moment from the Christmas series was the woman who had just given birth to a 10 1/2 lb baby saying "Christ, have I just given birth to a three year old"!?

Loved it. Am 30 weeks gone with second child so I am under no illusion as to what lies around the corner. It was probably this that made me able to laugh at Steph the Screamer, rather than curl up in fear! It was really uplifting and I cant wait for next weeks already. All praise to Channel 4 for a good old fashioned documentary format. I will treasure each episode :))