REN, THIS WORKS & PHYTO:De-stashing of hardly used beauty products (all purchased at Dr Boo)

I'm a beauty product junkie and am beginning a de-stash. The below 4 products were all purchased in the past few months (week!, at Dr Boo on the North Cross Rd.

REN - I'm moving over to a different brand now.

THIS WORKS: I'm not going abroad and don't wear skirts/dresses so don't really need this now.

PHYTO: I prefer the This Works hair elixir for my fine hair so this isn't the one for me anymore. Please read ahead.

1) REN: Rose O?? Moisture Defence Oil retails for ?42.00. I'm asking for ?20 please.

An ultra-moisturising, very wonderful rose oil formulated to restore glowing softness, comfort and radiance.

Barely used, as per the photo. Two months old. Stored in cabinet out of sunlight.

2) REN: Clarimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel-Cream - I'm asking for ?12,

A light gel moisturiser that leaves skin matte, balanced and hydrated.

Retails for ?22. Used about twice.

3)THIS WORKS Perfect Legs Skin Miracle retails for ?37.00. I'm asking for ?20.

This is a powerful, tinted serum packed with vitamins to enhance and repair skin.

WHEN: Massage in this deeply hydrating formula any time during the day, to flatter your legs with subtle colour and care for your skin at the same time.

HOW: Our non-greasy blend is enriched with Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help even out skin tone and restructure the skin, Caramel for a warmth adding tint and Arnica to help even out skin tone and fade bruising.

4) PHYTO SECRET DE NUIT Hydrating regenerating night treatment retails for ?28.00. Asking for ?15. Barely used. Smells lovely!!! :-)

"The repairing and regenerating abilities of this overnight treatment can restore even the unhealthiest hair. We woke up to such unbelievably softer locks, we could skip the conditioner."

Leave-in Treatment

Phyto Secret de Nuit Intense Hydration Regenerating Night Cream goes to work as you sleep to regenerate the hair fiber deep down. Upon waking, hair is left delicately scented, regenerated, and protected.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE LOVELY PRODUCTS. xx

Archived