Cloth Nappy Drop in session tomorrow (Wednesday 15th)

Hi everyone,

My monthly cloth nappy drop in session is tomorrow, 15th December between 10 & 11.00am at the Ivydale Childrens Centre, entrance on Bellwood Road in Nunhead. For anyone not able to make it there will be another one on the 19th January.

This is a great session to come along to if you are interested in using cloth nappies, or needing help with a system you already have, advice on accessories or whatever - please feel free to come along and I will do my best to help you.

Although I have officially retired as a Nappy Lady advisor I will be continuing these drop in sessions for the foreseeable future and as always this is a totally free, no obligation service without any sales pressure.

For the 'full' Nappy Lady service you can still go to the website www.thenappylady.co.uk and fill in the 5 minute questionnaire which results in a very detailed advice letter tailored to your requirements. We also have loads of links to You Tube demo clips now which are 'almost' ;-) as good as coming along to see me!

Best wishes, Molly