For sale 2007 Audi A3 ?1800 ono

Reduced price luxurious Audi A3 in need of some T.L.C For sale Audi A3 2007 2.0 litre for sale special edition with extras including cruise control, leather, suede and heated seats. Car has age related marks and slight denting on passenger side front wheel arch. Private tints in back windows and slight tints at the front. Audi special alloys. Sony dvd/cd player with video playback including MP3 n MP4 videos. Amp ready. 201000 miles on da clock but drives like 100000. M.O.T'D till October 2017. Never had any engine problems and always starts first time. Things that need work; full service needed, new timing belt, front driver side passenger window motor (window doesn't open). Air bag sensor light stays on on the dash board, diagnostic says it's the sensor but when checked by Audi they said they couldn't find anything wrong and that the airbags are still working. Air conditioning and heating just recently stopped working but don't know what the issue is (the fans don't come on). Most of the parts can be picked up second hand for cheap except for service items and timing belt. Other than that the car is in relatively good condition. Would suit 1st time buyer wanting something extravagant or a person who knows their way around a car or someone willing to put in the effort to bring it back to its full potential. ?1800 ovno. Any questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact me. No time wasters. Serious people only. Looking for a quick sale. Trying to upload pictures but in the meantime please email me [email protected] and I can send you pictures of exterior and interior

Archived