mums meetups

sarahshah

Hi

I have recently moved to Dulwich from Maidavale and have an 11 month old daughter. I would love to know if there are any local mums who meetup on mondays or tuesdays? Alternatively, if you know about any baby classes on these days which would be suitable for my little girl,

appreciate your help,

Sarah

Hi, I started a thread a while ago about Mondays, as my mum looks after my daughter, and was looking for things to do. Not that much on on a Monday, but there were a couple of suggestions HERE.

My mum has now been twice to Tippee Toes, at All Fired Up Ceramics Cafe, 34 East Dulwich Road. It's drop in, and costs ?3 a time. Your little one would be young in that group though, as my daughter is 19 months, and apparently she is one of the youngest. I'm sure you'd be welcome though.

If not, bumps & babes on Goose Green might be for you...

Best of luck anyway.

I like Ivydale childrens centre 9.30-11.30 ivydale school and Telegraph hill playgroup is quite nice, better in the summer as Telegraph hill Pk is v nice. I think Nunhead library has a session from 10 in the morning, better for babies and small toddlers but nice for a chat.

Not sure about Tues as I work