Reef One Baby biOrb aquarium 15l ?35 cold water

Reef One Baby biOrb aquarium 15l

Below is a description and is a mix of text from biOrb and me.....

baby biOrb

Baby biOrb is a simple and affordable introduction to fish keeping. It is ideal for keeping a few minnow sized fish and comes with nearly everything you need to set up.

Included:

biOrb

Brand new biOrb branded Original Service Pack ( Filters, tap safe fluid and biological booster fluid)

Ceramic filter media for bottom of tank (used, bagged and rinsed)

Transformer

Pump

Led light / lid

Brand new packaged biOrb branded Airstone

Instructions

You might want to add some decoration and plants. There are a lot of biOrb branded and generic accessories that you can purchase, the possibilities are endless.

Overall this is in very good condition. We have upgraded to a larger tank as our fish have outgrown it.

If you're looking for a simple starter aquarium then the baby biOrb is for you. You can be up and running in no time, everything you need is in one box. It really is a case of just adding water and fish?( and food!)

Dimensions

* Height: 12 inches / 32cm

* Width (diameter): 12 inches / 30cm

* Weight (empty): 2 pounds / 1kg

* Weight (full): 35 pounds / 16kg

* Volume: 4 Gallon / 15 litres

Does small mean unhealthy??

Not at all, the baby biOrb actually has a biological filtration system that is bigger than any other similar sized aquarium. In fact, many aquariums twice its size have less biological filtration.?

To maintain your baby biOrb all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every six weeks and change a third of the water every two weeks.?

Easily converted into a tropical tank by adding a biOrb heater

This is suitable for a couple of small goldfish

PM me if you are interested

Archived