Added Items - Bits & Pieces...

Kimsi

Brand new Melamine bin - Taupe coloured. I bought this from Tesco, but changed my mind on the colour. Ideal for bedroom/bathroom etc. The height is: 26cms. Price: ?3.

Glass Pitcher with Red Petal Design. Used only a couple of times. In very good condition. Height: 20cms. Price: ?3.

Shabby Chic sign on wood with hanging wire. The words on it are: "Spare me the DRAMA". Length: 30cms. The colour is black and cream wording. ?2.

The two items pictured together are not a set. They are both in very good condition. ?3 each or ?5 for both.

I will be adding to this list.

Regards

Kimsi

A quirky CD holder. 4 shelves 8 CD's per shelf. There is a mark on the back, but apart from that in good condition.

Measurements: H: 65cms; L: 25cms and W: 18cms.

Price: ?15 ono.

I have tried to attach a pic of the back, but can only two pics. If you would like more pictures, please send me your email address.

I have amended and added a few extra things.

The handbags/including an overnight one are for every day use and all are in excellent condition. One still has the tags attached. Price: ?2 each or ?3 for two.

The picture is called "The Goose Girl". Measurements: L:l85cms; W: 66cms. The frame is wooden with a beaded inlay. There is a couple of dinks in the frame. It does have two metal clips at the top. There is a signature, but not sure what it is. We think it reads "B Monstio". Price: ?10. SSTC

Regards

Kimsi

x17 PlayStation 2:

The Getaway.

LMA Manager 2002.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5.

The Sims 2.

EyeToy: Play

World Rally Championship.

FI Championship Season 2000.