Reebok ZR10 exercise spinning bike

faresse

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I think that the concern is that originally in the Southwark Plan this site was earmarked for housing - and the expectation would be that affordable housing would be part of that given the size of the development.  This development has a derisory amount of housing and an even smaller absolute number of 'affordable homes' - again to purchase not for rental and they are being subsidised by the developer looking to build student accom for much higher £ per square m. The concern from my perspective is that the development doesn't meet the need we have in this area for more family homes and in particular 'affordable housing - either to buy or rent' but does add a large amount of accommodation for which there is no clear need locally.  Once this is built as individual student rooms that land and possibility of suitable accommodation will be gone forever. There aren't many sites locally where a significant impact could be made in building new homes and this is one of the last few! There is a separate and related point on infrastructure in terms of 400 students needing to register with a dr for example.  All reports on Tessa Jowell health centre seem to indicate it can't cope with current levels so an influx of 400 individual students is going to increase pressure there.  The trains from East Dulwich still haven't returned to precovid frequency and given the narrative that students will travel to uni sites elsewhere  the capacity isn't there at peak times.. 
    • I’ve not received a copy of SE22 for around 3 months now.  I sometimes collect from local shops.   
    • Ha, my grandmother had part of her finger removed as a toddler when she stuck her finger into one. Her mother picked her and the finger part up and ran to the hospital where it was reattached. It left a very visible scar.
    • A little worrying as our organisation placed an advert for 2 events taking place on 26th October, one of which asked for people to reply by 18th October.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In