Curtains NOW ?5 for two pairs

nell79

Large beige linen lined curtains, pencil pleat top (for use with hooks and rails). Very good condition. Not used for very long and then in dry storage for a few years.

1st pair are two metres long, and have already been gathered and hung, so each curtain is about 125 cms wide. So allowing for overhang at the end of the rail, I would guess they would fit a window about 220 to 230 cms wide, but could be gathered more or less to make them fit.

2nd pair are two metres long and have never been gathered or used, so each curtain is 130 cms wide. I think pencil pleat curtains are usually twice the width needed once gathered, so I guess 130 cms would go down to 65 cms each curtain, so would probably suit a window around 100 to 110 wide.

They are taking up a lot of room so I would ideally like to get rid of them today if possible, hence the very low price. We live at the forest hill end of Underhill Road.

For some reason, I don't always get messages that get posted on here, so if you want the curtains its best to get me on my mobile on 07958 749 247.

Thanks

Helen

• 4 weeks later...

Archived