2 large Marks and Spencer Sofas for sale * Reduced*

2 large Marks and Spencer sofas for sale. Very good condition with washable removable covers. Each sofa size L 220 W 95 H 78. Located in Forest Hill. ?100 each or 2 for ?175. For any other information call 07907860221.

****REDUCED TO ?150 FOR BOTH SOFA ****

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Leon of Electrical Initiative Ltd came today and did several electrical jobs for me - he's very quick, efficient, helpful and approachable in resolving lights that weren't working and fitting a door light sensor, as well as suggesting solutions to issues. Very reasonable pricing and quick in responding via email. I would absolutely use him again for any electrical work. Call 07707 925039. 
    • Hi has any one got any left over party balloon helium. I have a party on 2nd Nov and only need it for 2 balloons.. Just think buying a new one a waste of money? 
    • Does anyone know when this work will be finished? According to the original Project Notification it was due to be finished on 5th March, but the entrance is still blocked by a gate. Really quite annoying for those of who live in the area and access the woods via that entrance
    • Angela the editor says there are no problems her end and the distributors are all GPS checked. She says please contact her directly if you  want her to check a specific road. She doesn't use this forum.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In