Snowsuit

LeilahB

By the time it arrives the snow will probably (hopefully) be gone but does anyone know where I can get an all in one snowsuit for a 2 1/2 year old girl? I've tried mothercare, gap and john lewis on line but all the ones they do tend to be for smaller babies and have booties attached. I want one that she can go playing in without getting too cold (preferably waterproof as well). Thanks! L

Highly recommend the Jo Jo ones....my just 2 year old has the pink fleece lined dungarees and wears them over tights plus the welly socks they do and stays very cosy. Also has one of their fleece lined jackets. I think the dungarees plus jacket are more versatile than the all in ones at this age (she had the all in one last year and it was great, especially the fold over cuffs/mittens and feet).

I'd say she's fairly average size for age, and they are pretty big on her (2-3 years size)....expect them to fit for atleast 2 winters, and quite possibly until she is 5!!

Molly

Agree with Molly, Jojo Maman Bebe snowsuits are brilliant, worth the money.

Annoyingly though my daughter is out of 1-2 years jacket just now but wont fit in the 2-3 we bought her yet. I wonder whether 18-24 would be in between or small too.

Loads of snowsuits on eBay, type spelling mistakes and find a 99p auction, it does happen, especially people speedily putting up an auction to make money from the snow and they spell the title wrong! Bargain..

I brought a wonderful ski suit at Decathlon at the weekend (there is a huge store in bermondsey) for my 21 month old. I got her age 2 and it fits her perfectly, and obviously very practical. It cost ?18, they also sell snow boots for little ones at ?6 !!

You can reserve online, and collect if you can get down there.