SOLD

Synapse

1 x blackcurrant - mature and well established - ?10 - SOLD

1 x blackcurrant - mature and well established - ?9 - SOLD

1 x redcurrant - mature and well established - ?10 - SOLD

1 x redcurrant - mature and well established - ?8 - SOLD

(nb: due to me mixing up some plants , there is a small chance that one of the redcurrants is in fact a blackcurrant, so if redcurrants are important to you - don't risk it! If however, you like surprises...)

Hi I still haven't heard back from you re your door number- I tried to come yesterday but didn't hear from you possibly due to the forum being down- I sent you a private message. Can you please get back to me, as I am also interested in some of these. Thank you

Hi Bodsier...I did respond generally on the public thread as I received over 35 enquiries about the blueberry which was sold on Tuesday night. It sounds as though you didn't see that and I'm sorry about that. See http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1797414,1798414#msg-1798414. I have since deleted all PMs re. blueberry. Which plants are you are interested in?

Photos will be going up later.

?10 blackcurrant and redcurrant plants are now sold.

I've had a massive response to these and I'm doing my best to deal with all of your PMs. However, as many of you ask the same questions, it makes sense for me to answer them here so everyone can see the replies and I thank you all for your patience.

Yes, all still available APART from the ?10 redcurrant and ?10 blackcurrant.

Yes I am in ED. A few mins. from station.

Sorry, I won't deliver. Collection only.

Yes, the remaining black/red currants are quite heavy but liftable by any reasonably fit person (not me as I'm not long back from hospital).

Yes, the black/red currants are just starting to shoot green foliage.

Yes, red/black currants have been regularly pruned over the years - so won't need pruning for a while.

All plants perform better in sun except for ivy which is not fussy at all and very low maintenance.

Sorry about no pics. I am about to post some now.

Currently available for collection today and tomorrow. In the interests of fairness - first come first served.

I think that covers all your queries!

I seem able to post only 2 pics with original post so here are a couple more pics. Please refer to above original post for other photos. Many thanks.

Edited to add pics.

Archived