Trains and other transport running this morning? [The TravelWatch in the Snow Official thread]

onlyk

katietatie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I live at the far end of Underhill and have just

> seen two 363's go past for the first time since

> Monday evening! That suggests that they can at

> least now make it up the hill. Good luck people!

This isn't the blitz or the attack on the ice planet Hoth!

ROUTE 12: No service between Peckham Rye and Dulwich due to adverse weather conditions.

ROUTE 176: No service between Camberwell and Penge due to adverse weather conditions.

ROUTE 484: Buses are diverted and are not serving Harefield Road,Tressillian Road, Hilly Fields Crescent, Brookbank Road, Shell Road, Vicars Hill or Algernon Road due to adverse weather conditions.

as of 06.42 - apparently

Anyone know how the P13 is doing? I need to get to Sutton (via Tulse Hill) but currently no Southern services to Tulse Hill - I'm wondering whether to attempt to get the bus there to pick up the First Capital Connect service that apparently is still running to Sutton...

all buses are aborting at camberwell ie no. 40 185 176 just got back from a night shift in the city i had to go via peckham high st no 12 then 197 to underhill rd no 12 is not going to dulwich aborting at peckham high st no.37 is the only service running good luck!!!!!