Being induced

Fuschia

latest news from me is i was brought into kings by ambulance with horrid scary symptoms of high bp

it has settled now but i am being induced.... 40+3

today and have had two lots of gel now but not much progress

its just not time i suspect

think of me

currently trotting up and down stairs...

Thanks God my sister did not feel that way, she labor normal and no pain. She never experienced the contraction. She just that she were going to give birth.... that's the time she was shocked when the doctor said she need to release the babay any minute.....

Hi Fuschia I had pregnancy induced hypertension in late pregnancy with both of my two. The first one I was scared and stayed in the hospital, but in hindsight wish I'd have discharged myself as the stress of it all made my bp worse, but the second one I planned a homebirth and was dead set against going in, so I managed to persuade them that I'd go in every other day for bp trace, blood test and scan here and there. Baby was fine and I managed to stay at home doing this before I naturally went into labour at 41+6. I even bought my own BP machine to keep a close eye on myself and would have gone in should it have gone crazy. Obviously we are totally different and I don't know anything about your pregnancy, but wanted to say if you feel really uncomfortable in hospital and induction is being really pushed onto you, maybe you could discuss going home, but coming in for monitoring? Just a thought. Good luck with everything x