For Sale: Neff Appliances

clicka

Hello - more items for sale as we are having our side extension done.

Now selling our very good quality Neff gas hob and Neff extractor hood, also selling the very stylish metal splashback / grease protector.

Neff Extractor Hood - ?50

Neff 4 ring gas hob - SOLD

Metal splash back - SOLD

They are all cleaned and the extractor hood is free of grease - that was a fun job!!

I'm after ?50 and will throw in the two spare sets of cooker hob filters.

I shall also have a Neff single built in oven for sale soon but currently still using it, but let me know if you're interested in that as well.

The dimensions are

Extractor = 600mm wide by approx 500mm deep (if it was any deeper you'd bang you head on it everytime you cooked)

I now also have the cooker for sale. The cooker was mounted in a tall cupboard but I think it would also fit under a counter but couldn't guarantee it. Don't have pictures on me, will post some later. Which I'm selling for ?100.

Although I would take ?140 for the extractor hood, cooker, 2 spare cooker hood filters, and I'll also chuck in two metal style shelves from Ikea: (search for ekby bjarnum ekby jarpen wall shelf white on Ikea website, they arte 1.2 m wide, they are similar but the ones I'm throwing in are metal on one side and round the edge and white on the underside)

A bargain at ?140

Archived