SOLD Gorgeous Sofa Workshop Pink Sofa Bed - 3 seater Sofa

theelms

Sofa Workshop Charlie medium sofa bed ? hot pink upholstery (fabric covers are removable for washing or replacing)

Colour:

Hot pink upholstery with dark wooden feet - shade 06

Size:

Double bed - 182cm x 132cm (4ft 4")

3 adults can sit comfortably on it. 4 at a push. Up to 5 kids.

Details:

Hot Pink upholstery with dark wooden feet

Loose covers (removable and washable)

2 seat cushions

2 back cushions

2 arm/bolster cushions

Foam Mattress

Guardsman stain protector

Price:

RRP ?900

Sale price: ?350

Condition:

Purchased in December 2009. In great condition, not used that much at all.

Wear and tear is minimal as it?s not been sat on that much at all and the bed has been used about 5 times.

There are a couple of stains. It looks like bleach (the colour is faded - but it?s position is hidden by the bolster cushion). there is another small stain. Nothing that can't be hidden with a cushion.

Selling reluctantly as we need to create more space.

Pretty sure we have a couple of share cushion covers, will need to check though.

Recover:

Sofa Workshop will do this at any time. To replace the full set of covers would cost ?300-?400 depending on fabric. Replacement of cushions is about ?30.

Collection:

Herne Hill, SE24. Should you need to order a courier we recently used Man & Van for a similar size piece and they charged ?60 to go from SE24 to SW6. This is just a guideline.

Smoke and pet free home.

HAVING PROBLEMS ATTACHING IMAGE SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE KEEN AND I CAN EMAIL.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'm not particularly in favour of this proposal, but what is the evidence that there's "no demand for student housing around ED"? Surely there's no demand for it because there presently isn't any?! Students have to live somewhere, Kings is a teaching hospital (I think) as is the dental hospital (I think) plus East Dulwich has reasonable transport links into central London and this site is near both trains and several bus routes.
    • I would like to recommend James too. He couldn't be a better electrician. He gave me knowledgeable advice, was prompt in his communication, gave me the most reasonable quotes of the 3 electricians I contacted, and did a thoroughly good job. And yes, he is a nice guy too. James mobile: 07816160353
    • I've just got home from work and have seen 4 or 5 cars with smashed windscreens , looks like done with a hammer I've only checked the ones between the  legion club and traffic lights near Barry's , all different types of cars and all on the side of Barry's
    • The application has now been notified and the local community have only 14 days to respond to the proposal consisting of over 100 documents. Almost impossible to digest the proposal and fairly assess its impact. PBSA should have separation from residential homes, this does not. As many have pointed out, there's no demand for student housing round ED. Also, it's huge. Will tower over the school and surrounding area. There seems to be no direct link or partnership with any university so this looks to be a giant investors HMO. More decent homes would be a much better use. If you want to comment or review the docs the link is here. https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=SHWOSNKBJXR00
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In