Nelson-Style slated Bench w/ cushioned top

mread01

1 x Nelson-style slatted bench with red cushion top available, painted in black.

Looking for ?150.

Bench in fantastic condition, with minimal scruffs (see photos). These are not visible once the cushioned top is positioned.

If you're based in the South East of London I will deliver for an additional ?20.

Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• so they came today and confirmed the leak is from the supply pipe and the next steps are to wait for them to come back in a few months time to drill on both the pavement and driveway to check the pipes for leaks... if its there its for them to fix if not for me to investigate. i dont think there is a scam i think more folks are moving to metered / pay as you guy tarrifs and hence the leaks are now being monitored... slightly worried its for me to fix and what the costs are but i guess these are just the joys of adulthood!
    • I agree, there are too many intangibles at play to be able to say what has, or hasn't created, the increase in crime in the whole ward. I do think there is a debate to be had whether quieter streets with fewer cars mean that certain types of crime are easier to commit and allow targeting of victims. The current modus operandi of crash for cash only really works on quieter streets and it is no coincidence that areas around the DV LTN are being targeted by criminals.  On phone snatches and knifepoint robberies the argument could be made that because there are more people walking around the quieter streets then that part explains the rise in crimes of that nature (which aren't happening on Dulwich Square but on the surrounding streets. Overall, in the Dulwich Village ward, crime is on the way up, is the highest it has been in the three years of monitoring available on the police website, and it is being driven by certain types of crime - I don't really care what the cause is but what the solution is because it is Dulwich residents (all of our neighbours) who are often on the receiving end of what can be terrifying encounters that can have lasting impact.
    • I think it covers the postcode and a 0.25 mile radius surrounding it (it's a little unclear). The LTN has been in for four years and there is no evidence of a rise in crime (possibly the data is more suggestive of a fall). As far as detailed research into the impact of LTNs on crime more generally (not Dulwich specific), that concludes they tend to reduce crime. In conclusion, we can't say anything definitively, but the available evidence does not support the claim of "increasing crime from Southwark’s LTN". If anything it suggests the opposite.
    • Only the reported data and nothing yet for this year. Glad you are clear that an apparent reduction does not necessarily show the true picture- and, of course, we also have a number of people who live in the area saying that crime has gone up. In conclusion, we don't yet know.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In