Vintage 'HOMEMAKER' breakfast set ?35

Gorgeous breakfast set by Ridgeway Potteries in their classic mid century 'homemaker' design.

Highly collectible, the set comprises of 2 teacups, 2 saucers and 2 bowls.

Great condition, no chips. The interior of the 2 cups are slightly different shades of white, please see photos.

Located just off Goose Green

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi all,  Our sweet and gentle one - eyed indoor exotic shorthair has gone missing from Crawthew Grove - East Dulwich. He is in an indoor cat and never normally ventures out so this is very unusual for him and means he will be really scared and likely to be hiding somewhere.  Please do keep your eyes peeled and please do let us know if you find him. He is so gentle and loves dreamies.  Our number is 07891181128  Thank you.. Joanne x 
    • I think the council are targeting those with particular issues.
    • Shouldn't this survey be open for all streets so that persistant bin laden streets can be targeted ? 
    • It is an incredibly small sample size as one postcode averages about 15 houses - one street could be 4 or 5 different postcodes maybe more? Can you search for multiple postcodes on that site? As far as I am aware there is no way to search multiple postcodes on the police website and they only offer you the ward detail and at the ward level crime is increasing. You can do a summary of monthly crime and which part of the ward it is being "reported" but I have no idea how accurate that is but there seem to be two distinct epi-centres for crime in the ward - around Herne Hill station and the centre of Dulwich Village (it fluctuates month to month but you can see the epi-centres). https://www.police.uk/pu/your-area/metropolitan-police-service/dulwich-village/?yourlocalpolicingteam=about-us&tab=crimemap There are so many factors involved in why a crime happens in one area or another (I am amazed how many people wander down roads where there is a known phone snatch problem typing away on their phones) but the upward trends are worrying - especially the robbery from a person (as often knives are involved) as these can be hugely traumatic for the victim. It is clear that criminals are targeting the Dulwich Village area and certain types of crime are rising and the overall picture for the ward is not good either.    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In